Black Rose

Black Rose

Ahad, 22 Mei 2011

A secret

My heart is bleeding...
My eyes are crying...

Inside I almost feel like i'm dying...
There are wound  that just won't fade...
But the tears that I cry can wash away...
But I lock away the pain, put away the fears...
Show you only smiles not the hidden tears...
So what if I have a cut or two...
Nobody notices especially you...
You wouldn't notice anything was wrong by the way I act...
Thats how I wanted it to be to all stay in tact...
My secrects not spilled you know how I feel...
But now you know it's going to be harder to heal...
I didn't want to admit it but it was easier to lie...
Hiding the hurt and emptiness to smile instead of cry...
It's more harder now knowing someone else knows...
It would have been better if I kept my secrets closed...
You never would expect anything like this from me...
Not all  wound show...
Not all wounds heal...

Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels...

1 ulasan: